"Lessons in Authenticity" and other Mini Stories

Lessons in authenticity....from unexpected quarters
Challenging our own beliefs is probably the toughest lifelong battle. Nearly two years back when I was struggling as an entrepreneur, an unexpected lesson came from unexpected quarters.

I was sitting with a successful webpreneur who is a good friend. I shared with him that I wanted to migrate from professor mode to entrepreneur mode and requested his guidance to do the same. And pat came the most surprising reply.

He told me, "Just be yourself. I made the same mistake you are planning to. I am a techie and I wanted to move to entrepreneur mode. So I started behaving like a salesperson to sell my services. My strength is technical skills, not selling skills. And I failed terribly."

Popular posts from this blog

Why Introverts are Often Misunderstood and What They Can Do About It

PM Narendra Modi is My Inspiration

Personal Branding as an Empowerment Tool