From Mere Passion to Deepest Passion-My Journey





In this article I have shared my own evolution as a person and how I moved from mere passion to my deepest passion. It tells my story of how and why I moved from corporate world to teaching, teaching to training and finally from training to coaching.

I thought that Teaching/Training was my deepest passion, and then I dug deeper and found that Coaching was even deeper passion. And then I dug deeper and found Inspiring people to achieve their peak potential was my deepest passion (good news is I have stopped digging). Then one fine day I realized that teaching, training and coaching all fitted into the picture of inspiring others. 

To read more, click here:-


From Mere Passion to Deepest Passion

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Branding as an Empowerment Tool

Why Introverts are Often Misunderstood and What They Can Do About It

There is a lot in the NAME!